Thank you to the individuals and companies whose generous donations help make this event happen!
INFORMATION FOR INTERSTATE 2022
This year will be the first time Interstate will be charging an entry fee to help cover the ever-rising cost of putting on the show. The entry fee will be $5.00 per person per qualified event which must be paid prior to competing. This is separate from the open show
Camping is $25.00 per night with a hook-up (Limited) $10.00 per night for dry camping.
Stalls are $25.00 per day which includes first bag of shavings. Additional shaving available for purchase at $10.00/bag. NO OUTSIDE SHAVINGS ALLOWED
Breakfast tickets will be available soon for $5.00 each
You must wear western attire to ride. This includes the Open Show on Friday. Arena crew must also wear western attire. No baseball caps
• Music requests can be sent to Kelsey Bault at firstname.lastname@example.org she will do her best to fulfill your request however, requests are mostly focused on events that run one at a time, Jr/Sr Barrels, 2 man and 4 man events.
• No dogs in the arena building
• No horses in the RV park
• Generator curfew is 10:00 p.m.
• I had a few people ask about showers. They do have 3 showers each for men and women.
• If you are judging or timing at Interstate there is a mandatory judges and timers meeting at 2:00 on Friday, this is new this year.
...and most of all... HAVE FUN! This is our favorite time of year.